But, the weekend was awesome. Between Wednesday night, and Sunday morning we hardly slowed down, except to sleep here and there (like on the Metro).
- Thursday Night
- White House (from the fence)
- WWII Memorial
- Holocaust Museum
- Islamic Center (my first time in a Mosque)
- Lots of embassies (we walked by them that is)
- National Geographic Society's Explorer's Hall (we talked to the security guards at clsoing, that is)
- International Spy Museum (only the gift shop; tickets were sold out)
- Chinatown (had dinner here, yum!)
- National Law Enforcement Officer's Memorial
- Air and Space Museum
- National Gallery of Art (some of us)
- National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden (some of us)
- American History Museum (my first time here)
- An Ethiopian restaurant in Adam's Morgan
- A ghetto mall in my hometown
- Little Italy in Baltimore(yum!)
- Cheesecake Factory in Baltimore's Inner Harbor
Plus random places when I misdirected us. :-) We are masters of the Metro now. There were lots of memorable quotes, one of which I will share here:
Stated in front of the White House, with P having a female Chinese accent.
P.: They have security cameras here, yes?
N.: Yeah I'm sure they do.
P.: So, be cool.